One of the common misconceptions that I’ve recieved are that smart homes are just automating lights. But it is a lot more than just lights.
- Automate your power outlets
- Turn on fans, pool filter pump, appliances automatically
- Automate your thermostat
- Turn the thermostat automatically based on where you are
- If it got cooler outside quicker than your AC, turn off AC and notify you so you can open windows. Save your money on electric bills
- Automate your notifications
- Be notified if your laundry machine finishes its job